Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kathy Kopf

Kathy Kopf


Kathy Kopf is a model citizen sure and even model citizens require change in their lives. When Kathy began at CFG she spoke one possibility into existence, "I choose to resemble Mrs. Obama before my school reunion!" Freaking awesome! Muscle building rather than weight loss has been her main goal. She has just had her reunion. Tell me if I am wrong, and with the utmost respect to Mrs. Obama, Kathy you are an upgrade and have surpassed your goal. Muscle is what she desired and muscle is what she has. It just goes to show you that desire combined with integrity, and the power of choice creates amazing possibilities into reality. As her physical prowess will always remain important to her Kathy is continuing to speak other beautiful value adding additions into this world. Kathy has become a master at creating value in her family, relationships, and in her entire space. I and many others have a lot to learn from this outstanding woman join me in the study and listening of her life.




Brett P. Lark




CrossFit Generate

No comments:

Post a Comment